Monday, December 10, 2012

Thank You 2012


I still have 19 pages more to turn and I realize I barely shared to you my daily pursuits. I have always thought of taking down everything into words that’s why I thought of starting it this year but I am the lazy scribbler and I have the gift of sharp and organized memory so I just keep it all in the mind.


The past 346 days has been extraordinary. I am so much grateful of everything and thankful to God for his sublime gift of life. The whole year will never be remarkable without experiencing those tiny knots along the way and figuring out a way of untangling those challenges.



Thank you 2012 for the wonderful life and I am ecstatic to embrace a more prosperous 2013.



1 comment :

  1. wow!laking friso ka ata hehehe!nice work :-) keep on posting!
    _0811

    ReplyDelete